Thursday, August 27, 2020

NO CEILINGS RELEASED ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

STREAM IT HERE

WEEZY F BABY AND THE F IS FOR FORTUNATE. I just wanna take this time to thank my lord and savior, Dwayne Carter for stepping aside from his busy life and blessing us with this. No more are the days of pirating lyric videos from YouTube to transfer into Apple Music like savages.  We've advanced as a society, who knows what's next? Equality for all? Shit, just maybe.
No Ceilings was the premier tape for the entirety of my childhood, 2009 was the prime douchebag wangsta version of myself coming off a Lakers AND Yankees title--you should have tried to tell me something, I would have smugly cackled in your snaggletoothed face. 

With the re-release, I'm proud to announce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...