Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Beginning of Something...

Now look, I have absolutely no background in journalism or writing whatsoever actually. I'm a 20 year old kid who has been a sports fiend with irrational reactions since I could control the remote. When my team would lose i'd be pissed for the rest of the night and when they'd win it was like having sex for the first time. 

The thing is, THAT'S THE MAJORITY of sports fans. We don't come into this with a Masters in statistics or the desire to spend an hour trying to figure out whatever the fuck a VORP is. We simply want something to take our minds off of how shitty the world really is and allow us to escape for the time being.

I'll be focusing on blogging the happenings in the NBA, NFL and MLB and bringing the perspective of someone who was introduced to sports in 2009 *ducks* with the raw true feelings about what is going on around the sports landscape. 

I've gained my inspiration in wanting to write about things in an honest and open format without a filter from Barstool. Writers like Trill Withers, Kevin Clancy and the cold truth honesty that comes from Dave Portnoy. It's a dream for me to be able to write about sports and produce sports content as a career so here is where that starts. 

I grew up all around the country and never lived somewhere for anymore than 3 or 4 years so my biases aren't based in any particular region. I'm a Yankees fan in Baseball, after that I simply just enjoy bashing the dumb decisions these billion dollar organizations make. That'll show them

I'll be toughest on the Yankees because Hal Steinbrenner is a cheap bastard BUT that my friends is for another day. 

Who actually knows how many blogs there'll be a day but whenever there's a semi-notable thing of sorts happening throughout the land, i'll be here to give the feelings of the fan without a filter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...