Wednesday, May 27, 2020

In Defense Of Kyrie Irving

Research stinks, I think we can all admit that...no? I in particular, enjoy speaking on things without any types of prior knowledge on said subject...perhaps that's why i'm here to defend Kyrie? Who's to say...But, when I say the Kyrie slander has gotten out of hand. Bubba, you better believe me. 

We've all been around or have the bat-shit wild uncle who has his conspiracies... is he a "locker room cancer" at the thanksgiving table? Nah, we just go "man that dude is wild" and laugh along with 'em. Calling Kyrie a locker room cancer seems heavy handed even if he's a wild boy in his beliefs. 

Do we honestly think Kyrie is trying to convince Caris LaVert that the Earth is flat, meat is poison, or to perhaps consider the deeper meanings to life? Oh get the hell out of here, Kyrie is hitting up the respectable ladies at B66 and Bembe with KD, DeAndre and Jarrett Allen postgame. 

To come from Kyrie's "enlightening" has been one FIRE ass nickname, "The Alchemist", just straight fuego...now, i'm honestly not sure if ANYONE calls him by this nickname but there's been worse attempts at self nicknames *cough* Kevin Durant *cough*..."The Servant" give me a break, that's the weakest shit i've ev-er heard. INCLUDING Reggie Miller disgraced Kobe's name with the most blatant lie told since that pyruhmid BULLSHIT...Caramel Cat, whatta joke. God dammit I hate Reggie Miller.


Kyrie dove deep deep into other cultures and seems to just prefer them all much, much more than ours...do I blame him for that? Not one bit Jimbo, if I had hundreds of millions of dollars there's no telling what cult i'd join. Shiiiiiit, i'd go cult hopping, get me a taste of 'em all and see which I like best. Hmm, overcast on a Wednesday? Feels like a scientology day! Sunny on a Friday afternoon? Satan my soul is yours pal.

Kyrie isn't even the weirdest point guard on his own damn team...I can't even figure out what the fuck Spencer Dinwiddie is doin'. GoFundMe's in Bitcoin letting fans decide his next team? Using his contract as property for people to invest in? Now that's trying to be the smartest guy in the locker room. 

Y'all mad at Kyrie for smokin' some Ashwaganda and questioning geography, meanwhile his backup boutta be the next Bernie Madoff...sickening behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...