Wednesday, May 27, 2020

There's Absolutely NO SHOT Pyramids Are Real

Are we going to continue acting like there's ANY shot the Egyptians really did that shit? No way. The math just doesn't add up, the things are four HUNDRED feet tall. We don't even build pyramids with MODERN technology, you think they were doin' that shit with levers and pulleys? I've got some prime real estate in Greenland to sell ya buddy. 

I mean fuck off, there's just no way.

ANCIENT EYGPTIANS APPARENTLY
Say you're a dummy and do believe they're real, once they got to the top layers...how'd they get down? Riddle me that smart guy. You think they just had a pool down there and were doin' cannonballs? You think they just had four HUNDRED foot tall ladders, haulin' bricks up and down? Did humans have the ability to levitate and fly until Jesus Christ himself came along and put a halt to all that fun?

You've got a better shot at convincing me those things appear via projector from outer space versus telling me those 5'2 98 pound Aztecs were spending hundreds of years in the MIDDLE OF THE DESERT "building pyramids". The more I think about everything going into the "building of pyramids" the bigger the hoax it becomes. 

The things are supposably hollow too, well that just makes no fucking sense. If you've ever needed more proof that aliens are amongst us, look no further. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...