Sunday, May 24, 2020

Top Things To Grill On Memorial Day

Classic, now we all know it's a subdued Memorial day due to the circumstances our country is facing surrounding the rising propane prices. Hank Hill is truly taking us as a collective to town, on the low. However, i'm a charcoal man myself so I don't feel these effects like some of you poors. 

Grilling is the best way to drink FAR more Vodka Seltzer's than you're admitting and smoke whatever substance (see:crack) you desire with the meat scents clouding the airways. It's a guilt free hobby, one of the few amongst us. So as a loyal patriot of this great country i've decided to list my top 5 things to grill.

Bell Peppers

Back in '82, as I was dropping weight for the upcoming season I grilled up solely Bell Peppers and felt my life was changed. Not to be holier than thou but I haven't eaten meat since. I was the original vegan, What The Health was old news to me.

Portabello Mushrooms

Leave the meat for the birds, we savin' our arteries over here buddy. A nice Portabello resembles the hardiness of meat while givin' you some subtle undertones of dirt. Brush it with some Olive Oil and you're really gonna get some nice char, just to make you feel as though you're not substantiating on food for Horses. 

Corn Dogs

Everyone grills Hot Dogs, and I just don't get the hype. We all know the bun is the best part of the dog, so why not take the middle man out? There's nothing better on a hot summer day than the crispy hot exterior breading and the ice cold dog inside. It's deep fried Ice Cream but with a nice savory umami flare. 

Creamed Corn

"wah it would fall through the grill plate" hey pussy, charcoal tastes great. 

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches

S'mores are OUTTA HERE buddy. Marshmallows are made out of horse hooves, did you know that? True story. After you've enjoyed a nice hot 'n cold dog, you might be havin' a bit of a sweet tooth because you have no self control and use food solely as a pleasure. No judgement though, try out a nice PB&J as a post dinner "treat".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...