Friday, May 15, 2020

Why Are These Vehicles Street Legal?

Whilst driving around from time to time, I seem to have these, out of body experiences where I can't fucking believe what i'm seeing. WHY ARE THESE THINGS ALLOWED ON THE ROAD WITH NORMAL CARS?

Garbage Trucks


While these are the most practical and needed of the list....it still doesn't justify the fact, that they are quite literally a fucking monster truck just cruisin' around your neighborhood.

I don't know the solution to the problem here, but it's 2020 and with all the technology we have, you're tellin' me we can't find some other way to get rid of our trash??? I call bullshit

And say you're maybe in a bit of rush to get somewhere and try to get around one of these Goliaths, well thats just a 50/50 proposition to get into a head on collision. There's simply no good way to get around a hefty green Waste Management.

Ford Explorers


I mean, are you kidding me? How big of an asshole do you have to be to walk into your neighborhood Ford dealership, and say "hey make me look like as much of a cop as possible"...Seriously, anytime one of these is behind me I think it's a cop therefor slowing down...doesn't it get annoying for them at some point? Or do they just get their joy from scaring the shit outta people and laughing like maniacal sociopaths to themselves? 

If you drive a Ford Explorer, please give me some sort of explanation because i'm truly and honestly just at a loss for words.

Bicycles


Now however you feel about the top two, we can all agree on this one. Your life is literally in my hands, and you still ride around like ain't shit can go wrong like you're invincible. Apparently they're not allowed on sidewalks because it's unsafe for pedestrians....SO THEY PUT THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD INSTEAD??? 

So we're supposed to treat Bicyclist as drivers, in that case the police should too. There ain't no seatbelt on a bike, if I gently nudge their back-tire they're goin' flying over them handlebars like a tumbler on a cheer team. Why don't they get pulled over? The people are asking.

They expect us to know their little arm gestures and see their tiny ass blinkers. It's just wrong.
The fuck is this?
None of these should have ever been allowed on our roads and i'm simply appalled we all just allow it to go on without a peep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...