Monday, May 25, 2020

Why Do We Continue Pretending Planes Make Sense?

Do you know how much a standard 747 plane weighs? 

735,000 Pounds.

Yeaaah sure ookay, that thing can just magically glide through the sky with very few hiccups. Bullshit. Why the hell were we taught gravity in school if it's very clearly just allowed to be defied every single day. Newton didn't get CTE from that apple for this blatant chicanery. Close to 400,000 tons of sheet medal just mosyin' on through the sky at 500MPH. We freak out about UFO's whilst flying on them every day.

I ask this question to people almost daily and they always come back thinking they're scientists. "wah, buoyancy and velocity". Oh shut the hell up, you know nothing. If I run as fast as I can down a hill, and then jump as high as I can...will I magically start flying? That's what planes do, so riddle it for me will ya? 

It takes longer to become a middle school science teacher than it does to fly for an airline. The motherfucker flying you from Omaha, Nebraska to Honolulu, Hawaii only had to go to school for 2 years. 2 fucking years. You can hardly get an associates degree in 2 years, and that shit isn't good for anything! A heroin addict could've had a good two years and suddenly he's the grand dictator on 400 lives. Awesome.

Society thinks of pilots as "cool" and "risky" when really they're just botanists with an ego. This will be an Anti-Pilot blog from here on out.

I'd rather just be told gravity was all a hoax and Isaac Newton was the biggest fraud of them all, than to be consistently lied to like a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...