Tuesday, July 21, 2020

This Picture Is The Cause Of All Known Illnesses Throughout Human History

Why? Who decided to waste time making this? Next question, if you're going to put the time and effort into making this, shouldn't it be funny? The gauge for humor was shattered on the internet long ago, allowing painfully incompetent people the ability to craft up agony inducing content and create a career from it. 

I've never quite seen something this unabashedly painful though. 

Everything from the premise of two professional athletes communicating like suburban fathers of 4 who spend their days monitoring the equipment at a Planet Fitness, to the drubbed over ketchup jokes. 

I desperately wish for the day when the internet becomes funny again. A man can dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...