Friday, August 28, 2020

Guys Younger Than You Getting To The MLB Is The Perfect Way To Feel Worthless

There comes a turning point in every mans life, a seminole moment in which you decide to give into temptation or rather, pick yourself up by your overhanging gut and go for it. "Are you going to become an alcoholic or a sports blogger?", I asked myself attempting not to laugh maniacally at where my life which once showed such promise had led me. I think I made the wrong decision. 

Facing your own mortality is a humbling event, and by humbling I mean depressing. When this graphic was dropped I exhaled a sigh of relief, as if being younger than these players meant anything at all. My long term prospects? Bleak, but in these motherfuckers faces, I have 8 more months to figure it out while they're stuck making mere hundreds of thousands of dollars. In that 8 months, I could win the lottery, find buried treasure, jump off a bridge, land a massive inheritance from some obscure family member I never met, or even invent something of use landing me the big bucks.

Was any of that ever gonna happen? Maybe one or two but less than likely. It still would of been polite to be granted the opportunity though, Luis Garcia you dickhead. Can you be a bigger hardo than skipping both AA and AAA at age 20? Who are you trying to impress dude? 

No one likes an overachiever, remember the kid in school who made sure the teacher checked everyone's homework? Well that's Luis Garcia, if our parents begin seeing these bastards younger than us making a significant living on the biggest stage in the world...what do you think that means for the socially awkward basement dwelling population? 
I'm just pointing out the inconsiderate nature of one man, he owes not a thing towards anyone but I hope he now knows I resent him and hate his fucking guts. And if I shall ever run into him? I will be yelling about how much of a fucking stud he is because I am an absolute coward unable to express frustration with another individual outside of a sports blog in which no one reads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...