Thursday, September 10, 2020

At Midnight The World Will Be Changed Forever As NBA Youngboy Releases New Album 'TOP'

Not to exaggerate too much here, but this might be the best day of the year. If you hadn't heard, social media's been pretty mum on the topic, but 2020 has stunk. What was the best day of this year? If you have a serious answer to that question, you're just a masochist to the highest degree. Unless your answer is 9/10, you have the NFL kicking off by giving us the best player in the league on national television-- and more importantly you have the greatest rapper alive giving us an album full of murder music. I'm in heaven, you should join me, the pillows are lush and the food is good. 

Ever wanted to assassinate your co-workers? Too pussy to do so? Welcome to the club! We're one in the same. Everyone needs an outlet for those emotions, a vice if you will-- or else you'll end up strung up off opioids dangling from the Golden Gate. Put your anger and frustrations into Youngboy yelling into your earholes, treat yourself to a pleasureful experience, get a little dopamine boost and bob your head as there's gunshots reverberate throughout each track. If we truly get a 21 track album there will be bodily fluids e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e, not to be graphic.  
Prepare yourself for the commiseration of joy we'll be subject to this evening. If you're dozing off before midnight on today of all days, just know, I hate you and want to never converse. I'm gonna do a shit ton of cocaine and party for the rest of the day, what a night this is gonna be. 

I have one dilemma, if this song is to be held off the album, I'd have no choice but to put a fork through my jugular. It's been nearly two months and I still listen to this 55 second Instagram Live clip as though it's a full song. Do you know how much you must fancy a individual song to go to your PHOTOS for enjoyment? This song could change my life forever! Make me a respectable human! Anything could happen if I were to get this full song into my greasy little fingertips.


Now this isn't the gambling blog but if you want a little early tip sparked from my fucking massive brain? Take the Saints for everything on Sunday, they'll be psyched as shit from this album and ready to demolish AARP Tommy & Co..

Listen to every song released from the album so far and get ready for your life to be changed forever. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...