Thursday, September 10, 2020

Holy Fuck A Cat Had Its Eyeballs Removed And You Guessed It, It's Terrifying

Meet Jazzypurrs. She had some corneal ulcers and had to have both eyes removed. Because she originally has no fur you can clearly see her eye sockets, resulting in a gorgeous spook of a skelly cat. from r/interestingasfuck

Just let the thing die for christ sakes. That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen, and I'm married-- BADA BING. No seriously, that thing should be put to a dirt nap and never brought to the light of day again. Aren't animals supposed to be cute? Why would you want to come home from a long day at the dick sucking factory and see THIS? Do you think that thing wants to be alive? How much of your life savings did he waste on this shit? All of it? This can't possibly be cheap because I think he's the first psychopath to ever even consider doing this. (RIP TomBroDude)

I get sentimentality, I get not every decision comes from a logical mindset when it comes to pets-- but if you can't draw the line at EYE REMOVAL, I seriously doubt there's a line to be found. This is a character from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and should not exist in the real world. 'True Blood' wasn't this graphic nor as twisted, Stephen King wish he pondered this up to shove within a novel about a murderous sex trafficking rink. 

On another note, has this cat ever been fed? If it's gonna be without eyes could it at least get a nice big bowl of Meow Mix every once in a while? Does it need to look like a skeleton with skin? I've come to the conclusion that this guy is just the worst human alive, he needs to be monitored with Epstein level clearance because this is only the beginning. Every time I go to Reddit, all to be found is fear-mongering, whining about Trump and the most deranged lunatics aka this guy. It's great for content, the future of our society? EHHHHH, I DON'T KNOW JIIIIIMM.
Free my boy Jazzypurrs, this is exactly what euthanization is for-- how the doctors allowed him to harbor this thing as hostage, I'll wonder for the rest of my life. Free idea for any hollywood big wig director, stick this thing in the 45th Paranormal Activity and watch the cash roll in. I seriously have no hope for humanity, as science progresses people are gonna begin doing everything to keep their pets alive for twice their lifespan because their precious little heart can't handle the loss-- even if it means keeping the pet in a state of perpetual torture. Was taxidermy of your dead pet not enough? Give the animal nutjobs an inch and they take a mile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...