Thursday, May 28, 2020

Jania Riding Around With YBN Almighty Jay Will Surely Sit Well With NBA Youngboy


Say it with me, SHE BELONG TO THA STREETS. Just days after the messiest of breakups with Dejounte Murray, Youngboy's white whale of all the baby moms is rollin' around with another rapper. Interesting considering she was just saying that was her moms car and nothing else. 



I'm not here to speak for the man buuuuut if I was Youngboy...i'd be cryin' in bed right now. YBN Almighty Jay is a struggling rapper who's had few songs even hit a million views...yet Jania is still riding around with him over you. Rough scene pal. 

When you got girls stabbin' each other over you and lyin' about another pregnancy every other day just for some money and dick...but still can't have the girl of your dreams? I'm just sayin' there's a reason he started all them drugs back up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...