Sunday, May 17, 2020

Rich People Should Be Far Cooler

Bezos, Musk, Cuban on and on...what are they doing still working? At some point don't you just decide, what the fuck is the point? 
How is this even possible??? What, in the sam hell, can you even do with a trillion dollars? This motherfucker just gonna buy every store in the world...but continue working for some completely unnecessary reason.
And i'd be lying in bed, havin' grapes fed to me like Cleopatra by my maid, while my feet are rubbed by the best masseuse in the galaxy, who's on payroll of course.

I mean at the point where you've gotta TRILLION DOLLARS life just turns into a video game. Buy lit-erally ANYTHING you want. We've got unlimited money fellas.

Bezos and his pals should just be gigantic dickheads and rent out Disneyland 6 times a week instead he's a gigantic dickhead and abuses his employees. I'd buy every single ticket to every single Lakers game and be the sole fan in there. Home and Road, i'm basically part of the team now...deal with it Bron Bron. 

Mark Cuban should just be paying NBA GMs hundreds of millions to make the MOST lopsided of trades with him. 
"Yeah Milwaukee you want Maxi Kleber, Courtney Lee and a 2nd Round Pick for Giannis? I think we can make that happen. Call it into the league"
I say that to say this, these billionaires are doing IT ALL WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...