Wednesday, August 26, 2020

NBA Youngboy Decided To Give Us A New National Toxicity Anthem (Spoiler: He Succeeded)



For the longest of times, Future donned the ring upon which king of toxicity is sheltered. I've got some news, his reign is over. 'She Belong To The Streets' became overplayed and once us whites fully adopt anything, it's ruined.

He can still hold the subcategory in which lies the toxic masculinity trump card, but bashing women is for the birds. It's all about equality, bit of a feminist icon--no big deal.@BAXLNDR ON TWITTER LADIES

No one alive talks more about how much he aspires to assassinate someone more than Youngboy. As someone far too pussy to murder the ones I despise, living vicariously through music will have to do and for that I appreciate YB making anthems for those alike. 

From this day forward, 9/11 is a national holiday. No need to have a day commemorating a cataclysmic disaster, let's rejoice in someone and something actually important--"TOP" by NBA Youngboy. Album of the decade, calling my shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...