Thursday, September 10, 2020

How Long Until We Cancel The Word Plantation?

Seems fairly self explanatory, but prior to yesterday evening I had no clue that this term was still in use. Mango farms are referred to as plantations, coconut farms with their monkey slaves are still referred to as plantations-- monkey isn't a racial slur dum dum, they literally use monkey's to pick the coconuts. Jeez everyone just always assumes the worst from me, I only talked about having intercourse with food twice and suddenly I'm a societal pariah. 

If we're gonna make people stop saying cunt and retard, why can things be called PLANTATIONS? Literally a plot of land used to enslave millions of black people and oppress their entire race of people for generations. I'm not one for cancelling shit but if #yall are gonna continue yelling at me for saying cunt, I'm gonna fight back. 

'Plantation' could be deeply traumatizing, where as 'cunt' hold such punch-- it pops. I haven't actually looked into why people want us to stop saying it...so yeah, I'm ignorant but I'm also 20 so I'll use that excuse as I do for everything else. When Australians stop using it, I'll stop using it-- deal? Deal. My desire to cancel the term is partially out of my own selfish motives, because for a half decade I've been lambasted for my loose grammar, but I'd venture to guess black people wouldn't oppose to the removal of the word. Is Banana and Coconut Farm, not enough? Even if they are using underpaid labor, sweep that shit under the rug a little bit better-- on the contrary though, they seem to be just hiding in plain site. 

I'm literally arguing with people ONLY from Thailand and Singapore because I'm so tired of being told to stop saying a single, easily replaced, word. A man must have a code though, If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything-- my stand is for the right to say cunt. Who's with me!? No one!? Alrighty, fuck you then. To my millions of readers from Singapore, just call it the Pineapple Park, the Coconut Cavern, the Mango Masterpiece-- simple, do I need to solve all of earths major issues? Where's that hole in the ozone, I'll head up there with some Flex-Tape and get all these damn cunts whining about the environment to shut the hell up. Oops, there I go again-- sorry. Actually no, you know what? I'm not gonna apologize, why the hell does anyone want to save this planet? Have you noticed the state of the world? People are degrading in every way possible-- society is crumbling and people can't even be asked to wear a mask without screeching about amendments. Let this shit BURN...but first cancel the word Plantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...