Friday, July 17, 2020

In The Best News Of 2020 Domingo German Quits Baseball

What a time to be alive, couldn't have happened to a better fella. Perhaps Aroldis Chapman but i'll take 1 of the 2 for now.

I'm extremely grateful that I now don't have to justify watching and supporting a domestic abuser solely because he's a good player on my favorite roundball team. His incomprehensible acts and subsequent reaction easily outweigh the stud he was becoming on the field.

However I will miss the overwhelmingly amount of corny jokes Twitter had with his name. Hey guys, did you know Domingo means Sunday in Espanol? Fun fact, not many know. 


I love my fellow Yankee fans and the jokes that get killed quicker than JFK cruising through the Dallas streets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Learned That Paris Hilton Had A Sex Tape

With John Henry here 12 years older than me, there's surely some things he knows in which I've never been brought to the light on...